Saturday, August 25, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses looked surprised me

Went on stage to one of the chic launch of a many times larger than I, is also pretty good times magic, I was depressed, hey ... when I can launch a more advanced magic, I ... I ...... I ...... I really envy them ah.
I finally escape, the test after all, I had to bite the bullet and went on stage, if possible, I really do not want to launch Magic, so ashamed in all, probably in the case of I worse.
This magic test, scoring rating determines Can I studies, as well as the progress of teaching, so ... even shame, I had time!
Bite the bullet, functional teeth, teeth, and shoved my right hand stretched it out, great leading wand in my hands, the next moment ... I roar: With a roar, a fist and a big fireball quickly began to gather the Longkou inside of the leading staves, and then the call is heard, sprayed out from the dragon's mouth, in order to hide the little strength I did not use the internal force to accelerate the fireball. In addition, it has the highest level at this stage of the fireball!
Rounded ball of fire straight across a distance of one hundred meters, hit the bull's-eye of the target, and slammed the Qing Xiang, disappeared in the target.
Embarrassing to go back and be prepared to accept the expected ridicule eyes, I see it is completely opposite scene, including not only all students, even the examiner's teacher, all regarded mouth became O fonts, a astonished.
The teacher shook his head, looked surprised me, muttered mantra a few words what bow to write up my report card, which can be rare in the previous test, are the performance of very talented people will such treatment, do not ... I just excellent it? can not be right!
Soon ... I doubt they will have to answer, I test after this morning's second class has ended, the teacher transcripts down, of course ... our report card is two, which a school custodian.
Took the transcripts, I quickly looked, my copies of this year, it really was 95. Scores of each of the following statistics,cheap oakley sunglasses, are made of, then the evaluation!
Magic: 15 points (evaluation: the magic in general, belong to the level of learning magic about a year, its magic is to consider the level of a trainee Master!)
Magic control: 20 points (rating: with unprecedented control of the magic of the super-terrorist, issued by the fireball magic, though small, but almost in a straight line forward, and fast ... faster than the average person more than four times students tested this year, the only one hits the bull's-eye!)
Magical activity: 20 minutes (evaluation: very strong magic active, magic, almost a second ignition time to hit the target, its magic level of activity, completely and now Magister comparable!)
Regulations stability Magic: 20 points (evaluation: the student spells the stability of the super terrorist, issued by the fireball rounded,fake oakleys, no glitches, if you can reach the level of the great Mage, I believe they have the opportunity to easily release the Jinzhou magic, the the ability of magic stability, absolute ranks first among the ancient and modern!)
Magic destruction

No comments:

Post a Comment